- Admission In-take : March & September
- Duration : 6 years
- Pass in XII grade – CBSE/ IGCSE A LEVEL/Equivalent with minimum of 50% marks :
- For students in India, who wish to go back to India after completion of course – Neet is mandatory in India.
Step – 1
- Scan International Passport
- Fill the university Form
- Scanned Transfer/Conduct Certificate
- Scanned Copy of 10th & 12th Certificate
- Transfer Legal Charges
Step – 2
- Candidates will receive University Acknowledgement Letter
? Including Bank Account for fee transfer
- Candidates will transfer the fees to University Account & Consulting fee to us.
- Candidate should inform his accommodation preferences to us.
Step – 3
- Candidates will receive Admission Confirmation Letter from the University.
- Candidates will Plan for Journey
- Candidate will inform us, if they require hostel facility.
Step – 4
- Candidate will arrive in Georgia
- Check into prearranged accommodation (lf opted)
- Candidates will be taken to University
- Candidates will sign the contract with the university
Recognitions & Membership
- Ministry of Education, Georgia
- Ministry of Health of Georgia
- National Centre for Educational Quality Enhancement
- World health Organization (WHO)
- United Nations Organization (UNO)
- International Association of Universities
- European Universities Association
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER)
- Medical Council of India (Click Here to See the MCI approved Georgian Universities)
MBBS v/s MD
- MBBS is a system followed only in Commonwealth Countries
- MD is the system followed by US & European countries
- Duration of MD is around 6-7 years.
- MD Student can directly do Ph.D. (3-4 year)
- Completion of MD gives a sound knowledge to master “License to Practice Exams” like:
- United States Medical Licensing Exam
- Professional & Linguistics Assessment Board (UK)
- Medical Council of India Screening Test (India) For a person who pursue Ph.D after MBBS – MBBS 5years + MS/MD 3years + DM/Mch 3 years + Ph.D 3years
- Pass in XII grade – CBASE/ IGCSE A LEVEL/Equivalent with minimum of 50% marks : Physics, Chemistry & Biology
- For students in India, NEET eligibility is mandatory
- Admission In-take : March/April & September /October